[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/ptprophet/Bob_Rakowski__PT_Prophet_Podcast_Episode_103___Hosted_by_Hayden_Wilson.mp3″ title=”Episode 103 – Bob Rakowski” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
It was really great recently to catch up with Bob Rakowski and talk all things brain and brawn. I could attempt to ‘explain’ Bob’s title to you, but it’s probably easier for you to listen to that part of the interview. Not because I am lazy, but it includes a huge variety of things. After achieving a high level of success in his business (through mastering what he does), Bob quickly built a name for himself as one of the best practitioners in the USA.
As you will hear in this interview, a large reason for this is not only an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, but also the passion to teach that knowledge to others.
The biggest key take-aways:
- We explain depression (Inflamed brain = depressed brain)
- “You can have whatever you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want” – Zig Ziglar
- Motivation is for amateurs, professionals just show up.
- The only place you are truly stress free is in the grave.
- Why power > Will power
- Don’t just be interesting….be interested!
- Nutritional tip: The longer it lasts in the packet, the less YOU’RE going to last.
- Just show up…..
- If you want to think bigger start creating goals bigger than yourself
- Have a 1 year goal
- Have a 5 year goal
- Have a 10 year goal
- Have a 25 year goal
- Have a 50 year goal
- Have a 100 year goal
- Have a 500 year goal
I think that last point…about having a 500 year goal is absolutely phenomenal and really stuck with me.
Thank-you for your time and wisdom, Dr Bob.
I cannot wait to spend some time with you when you get out here to Australia.
Get in touch with Dr Bob Rakowski:
Apply for the Elite Coaches Breakfast Club: