Chad Waterbury joins us on the podcast this week and as expected…he delivered!
Chad is a neurophysiologist and author whose unique training methods are used by a wide range of athletes, bodybuilders, figure models, and fitness enthusiasts of all ages and from all walks of life.
In this podcast we go into:
- Chad’s transition to bodyweight training and the 3 reasons why he uses it with his clients.
- Why high frequency is something that you can dramatically increase results for your clients
- Why the last few reps aren’t actually helping you grow
- How to program reps and sets for maximal growth
- The single point in Chad’s career that helped things take off
- What it’s like working with MMA fighters
- How Chad got a 71 year old ex-olympic athlete, stroke victim back into shape and fully functional..!
- Influential mentors from Chad’s life..both those we already know, and those you may not know
- Much more
Get in touch:
Take advantage of Chad’s offer:
Get 10% off Chad’s High Frequency Program @ HF2Muscle.com by using the code: ‘SAVE10’