[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/ptprophet/David_Godfrey__PT_Prophet_Podcast_Episode_107____Hosted_by_Hayden_Wilson.mp3″ title=”David Godfrey – Episode 107″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
David Godfrey is mindset specialist, who is focused on really understanding the ‘why’ behind why we do what we do. We recently jumped on a call and had a great chat
With over 15 years of industry experience as a Mindset and Performance Coach, David has become one of The UK’s most in-demand and influential coaches.
As an NLP master practitioner, hypnotherapist and life coach, David has worked with a wide variety of conditions including depression, chronic fatigue, disordered and compulsive eating, phobias, and addiction. He has a reputation as a direct and innovative coach able to produce rapid and lasting changes with his clients.
We delve into:
- Stress and how stress is managed within the body and mind
- Emotional Stress
- Physical Stress
- Physiological Stress
- Moving away from pain, or moving towards pleasure…which is better?
- What is ‘success’ as defined by David
- What is happening with labels and the entire ‘depression’ conversation
- A simple little trick to see if you’re a good speller or not (great exercise you can use with your clients
- Can we learn unconsciously? (i.e: listen to an audio book while sleeping and absorb the info?)
- Work/life balance for the ambitious driven business owner
- Binge eating and how it affects us at the psychological level
- Why problems will never go away…but how to deal with it.
Daniel Priestley – Oversubscribed, Key Person of Influence, Entrepreneur Revolution
David Snartch – A Passionate Marriage
Geoff Thompson – Fear, Watch My Back
Gary Chapman – The Five Love Languages
Get in touch: