What a fantastic opportunity to speak with Daniel Priestley on my podcast late last week.
Among being an international speaker, author of 3 life changing books and co-founder of a multi million dollar company, Dan finds time for his 2 year old son playing Duplo and Pepper Pig quite frequently.
Many claim to be big thinkers, yet act differently Dan is the real deal. He is a forward thinker and often shares ‘radical’ ideas within his material that are both profound, yet logical when applied.
In this episode we discuss:
- The different companies that inspired him during the writing and researching phase of Oversubscribed
- The growth and expansion of many companies Daniel has started
- What ‘fun’ is to Daniel
- How fatherhood has changed his approach to business and life
- Books that set it all off and have helped shape Daniel as a businessman and successful entrepreneur
- Richest Man in Babylon
- Think and Grow Rich
- Visionary Business
- The Alchemist
- Meeting ‘Mike Harris’
- Various Other mentors along the path to greatness
- Daniel’s 4th Book – What it’s called and what it’s all about
- What is happiness and what bring Dan the most happiness
- Creativity and how to release the most creativity possible
- Daniel’s leadership style from building and growing many multi million dollar companies.
This is a terrific episode and one that will take you behind the scenes with a fly on the wall take on a conversation with one of the best entreprenuers on this planet.
Plus during the episode (not going to say exactly where), Daniel shares a limiting belief he once had…