It was great to speak with Paul Chek again recently on my podcast. I last spoke to Paul 2 years ago and a some crazy (awesome) stuff has happened since then and therefore we had a lot to talk about.
I love the wisdom Paul has to share with the world and although some people may not agree with his theories, you cannot help but appreciate the time and knowledge that he can back it up with.
In this interview we cover:
- Why Paul doesn’t come to Melbourne (which was a joking question, but I think he took it seriously)
- How he got started in the certification and education game
- Where he has felt the most resistance from his theories
- A limiting belief he once had that he has overcome
- One of Paul’s many unique healing cases and life transformations
- Using digeredoo’s as healing tools
- Going off the grid…how often?
- What does a typical day and typical diet look like?
- Paul Chek’s favourite show on TV!
- Paul explains ‘negative bias’ and what it can mean for you
Get in touch and see more of Paul’s stuff:
Paul Chek is a internationally-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology. For over three decades, Paul’s unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of countless people worldwide, many of his clients, his students and their clients.