[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/ptprophet/Yanik_Silver__PT_Prophet_Podcast_Episode_115____Hosted_by_Hayden_Wilson.mp3″ title=”Yanik SIlver – Episode 115″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Today ladies and gentleman, we have Yanik Silver on the podcast.
Yanik is a serial entrepreneur who is not only impacting and catalyzing lives around the world, but also impacting those who impact others (and the flow on).
I originally came across Yanik’s work earlier in 2016 and was immediately drawn to his bigger vision (of changing 1000 lives of entrepreneurs) and also his ability to build a strong tribe of people who want more fun & joy in their busy lives.
Not many know this, but a huge part of the Elite Coaches Breakfast Club, was because I had seen Yanik’s community and thought why can’t I do something like that?
Something I want you to think about too.
In this interview we cover:
- How Yanik got started
- His first event (which he got 500 people to and raise $25,000+ for charity)
- How Yanik combines experiences and fun into business
- What school was like for him
- More about Evolved Enterprises and where it’s heading
- How he lost $35,000 on the first ever ‘Maverick Event’
- The scariest/lowest point in business for Yanik
- The importance of Journaling (he also gives us a sneak peak inside the journal on the video version)
- A limiting belief that Yanik had once upon a time
- Diets of the Elite (direct insight into Richard Branson’s diet and habits)
- The one thing Yanik is working on changing right now
- Who challenges this serial entrepreneur and forward thinker
- Key insights and strategies into how not to be so hard on yourself and see the ‘reverse gap’ (a Dan Sullivan term)
If you want to check out more of what Yanik is doing, please see:
You can also leave me a 5 star review for the podcast here. (Much appreciated).
You can buy tickets for the Women’s Strength Summit Australia here.