So many want to sell you the latest secret to success.
You know what makes you successful? Doing the basics again and again and again.
If you do the following 10 things consistently (every single day) for the next 60 days, you will become successful.
- Get 7-8 hours sleep per night
- Give more value into the world than you take
- Workout (hard) 5 times a week
- Eat higher quality foods
- (a lot of veges, lean meats, high protein, high fat, minimal simple sugars etc)
- Do work that inspires you and gets you up in the morning.
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- If you catch yourself doing this, always look at the downsides of what they’ve got.
- Journal on your experiences and reguarlyl review what is and isn’t working
- and do less of the stuff that doesn’t work and more of the stuff that does work.
- Have growth minded conversations with people who can expand your mind.
- Focus on 1% better every single day
- Read a page of a book, listen to a podcast, watch a Youtube video or ted talk every single day of your life.
- Practice Gratitude
- At least 5 items per day.
Success isn’t some 12 step system or weekend course. With google, we all know WHAT to do. Now it’s all about ‘doing it’.
So print off the above, stick it on your mirror, study it and practice it over the next 60 days.